- How do you maintain your habit over the weeekend or when travelling away from home? I do yoga in the morning for stretch and exercise and I always struggle to do it over the weekends or when I’m not at home.
- Is stretching safe for beginners?
- Would you recommend stretching before or after exercising? I never know which to do first!
- I would like to know if there is any recommendation about which exercises are the most efficient ones?
- What’s your favorite stretching exercise?
Even if the bribe is eating some sweet, the important thing is to make stretching a habit.
You could also have a weekly, or monthly goal. "If I stretch every day for x amount of time, I may spend some time, or money, etc., on this thing I wanted to do."
If you got up and did it it'll be ok, because the most hard part of doing anything is beginning it.
For myself I have found it is easier to just treat it like a goal I have to make for two days in a row. Then I will push myself to add a further two days until I have completed a week of rising early, stretching to wake up and start my day.
Sure, there are days when you don't want to move or participate in getting out of bed early, stretching or even treating your body as a temple. When that happens I remind myself,
"If not today…then when?"
Usually that is incentive enough to search within myself to find that extra push I need to just get on with it.
If you miss a day remember there is always tomorrow. Don't beat yourself up as that is negative talk which undermines your goals to do better.
After all, we are all individually responsible for our own personal journeys, aren't we?
I really don’t stretch. What I do is Zach Bush 4 minutes work out. Because I didn’t have the possibility of customize my activity, I chose “stretch” that reminded my workout.
This workout is very energizing, ideal to begin my day
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?