The best spine stretch that I do and all of my classmates do is where you sit on a chair with no arm handles, and you grab the back of the chair while still sitting down and twist your back both left and right.
- How do I declutter my living room?
- I am very curious about the positioning of hands during various forms of meditation or even Integrative EMDR, using the Marcus Method. What is the current school of thought toward why certain hand positions appear to be or are more effective than others?
- What do you use to create your to-do list? ( e.g notebook, notepad , iPhone …😺)
- What are some ways to build develop a more methodical approach to work?
- Is it better to do one long workout or a few short ones with time in between?
For me, I have 3 stretches that I do for my shoulders every morning. The first one is just a simple arm cross over- cross one arm (straight) over your chest and hold it in place with the other arm. I hold each arm twice for about 30sec each time. The second stretch is very similar – you take one arm up above your head and cross it behind your head/neck and push down on your elbow or pull your hand down with your other hand. Hold that one twice for 30 seconds as well. The third stretch is kind of a 2 in one- I love to do the upward facing dog yoga pose and turn my head from side to side and do circles with my head as well it’s an awesome neck stretch. You then can do the same pose modified, just lay back down on your tummy and move your hands out farther apart and lift up one shoulder at a time wile trying to keep the other on the ground. You can get a deeper stretch by spreading out your fingers and putting your weight into your fingertips with your palm off the ground. I alternate back and forth from left to right continuously with both of these and hold it for however long feels good! Hope this helps!
- What kind of stretching do they do?
- What are your favorite stretches?
- Which are the best and effective moves for body parts from head to foot?
- I would like to know if there is any recommendation about which exercises are the most efficient ones?
- Do you have a designated area in your home/routine for stretching?
- Do you feel it’s okay to break any habits up throughout the day? Such as stretching and exercising
- What stretches can help with stiffness of the lower back?
- What types of stretches would you recommend to someone with lumbar scoliosis?
- Any stretching video recommendations I could follow?
- Is it necessary to switch up stretching routines?