2. Lay flat on your back with your arms outstretched in a t shape. Keeping your left leg straight, bend your right knee at a 90 degree angle and rotate your bottom half trying to touch your knee to the floor. If you are tight you probably can’t touch the floor, so just push until you feel a good stretch. Hold for 10 seconds. Push a little further into the stretch and hold for 20 seconds. Repeat with your left leg.
3. Still on the floor, lay on you stomach with the tops of your feet against the floor. Lift your toso with your elbows under your shoulders and your hands and forearms flat on the floor. Your head should be up straight and facing forward. You can deepen the stretch by extending your arms.
- How long should I hold a stretch?
- Where do you find streching moves?
- Have you ever pulled a muscle while stretching?
- What else can I do to stretch my lower back
- Any tips how to get more flexible
- What does your exercise routine look like to do? Do use use vuelas, gym, or your own routine?
- Does anyone have any shoulder stretches for a damaged shoulder?
- What is your favorite stretch to make your body feel it’s best?
- Do you focus on several body parts or your whole body? And if you focus only on one part do you change that part daily?
- What is the best stretch to relieve a knotted calf?