- What does your stretch routine look like? What do you follow? Or do you have your own routine? If so, what is it?
- Are there stretches you prefer as a warm up as opposed to when your already warmed up?
- I have recently been diagnosed with osteoarthritis. Is it still safe to stretch?
- What’s your favorite stretch?
- What are some good stretches for the lower back? I sit too long hunched over and need relief.
2. Lay flat on your back with your arms outstretched in a t shape. Keeping your left leg straight, bend your right knee at a 90 degree angle and rotate your bottom half trying to touch your knee to the floor. If you are tight you probably can’t touch the floor, so just push until you feel a good stretch. Hold for 10 seconds. Push a little further into the stretch and hold for 20 seconds. Repeat with your left leg.
3. Still on the floor, lay on you stomach with the tops of your feet against the floor. Lift your toso with your elbows under your shoulders and your hands and forearms flat on the floor. Your head should be up straight and facing forward. You can deepen the stretch by extending your arms.
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs