Neck rotations would most definitely benefit me with the activities I currently am involved in. Facial yoga is new to me. I cant knock it until I try it though.
Uhh…. I wouldn't like to have it I'm sorry but I really wanna ad on with the rotating eyeballs and probably eye exercises because I never get time to do it so if I keep it as a habit I'll surely do it
Yes. Neck rotations and side neck stretches helps ease that tension. It is as important as stretching all the other muscles. I do a facial massage that clears out my lymph nodes. I place my thumbs on either side of the head and use the four fingers to massage my forehead outwards. And I do a semi circular motion with my fingers from below my eyelids to my ears. It helps relax those muscles and drain the lymphatic nodes making my face clear.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?