Flow stretching is known to be very healing for muscles. Helps recover from injuries and also realign out body to end chronic pain! I made a video on YouTube about it. Search for “Defense Ninjas Morning Stretch”
You’ll find the science and sources in the video. Have fun!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?