I'd prefer about 2 hours after my breakfast. Enough time fory food to digest properly. Mornings are the busiest, most active part of my day and i want to be physically ready for that because my muscles and everything are so weak and I pull easily. I also would stretch again before bed. You should throughout the day to fuel your body
Before and after workout to keep limber and care for my muscles. Before bed to relax. When I can’t sleep or wake up in the middle of the night to relax.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?