When I have a good 15 minutes of non-interrupted time and I don’t feel rushed. Probably after work when I can concentrate but I know I need it most in the morning.
Morning to start your day, evening to help you before lying still got 7-8 hours and if you need a little de-stress in the middle of the day.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?