When I have a good 15 minutes of non-interrupted time and I don’t feel rushed. Probably after work when I can concentrate but I know I need it most in the morning.
Morning to start your day, evening to help you before lying still got 7-8 hours and if you need a little de-stress in the middle of the day.
- How long should I hold a stretch?
- Where do you find streching moves?
- Have you ever pulled a muscle while stretching?
- What else can I do to stretch my lower back
- Any tips how to get more flexible
- What does your exercise routine look like to do? Do use use vuelas, gym, or your own routine?
- Does anyone have any shoulder stretches for a damaged shoulder?
- What is your favorite stretch to make your body feel it’s best?
- Do you focus on several body parts or your whole body? And if you focus only on one part do you change that part daily?
- What is the best stretch to relieve a knotted calf?