They are simply stretching your body to the Max . I do them by keeping my legs apart as much as I can and raising my forearms .
Hmm, My stretch routine is I start with my legs standing up and I do each side and middle. For my arms I do my arms and my biceps. I stretch my wrists and ankles and also my head! Every morning and night!!! 😊
I do basic stretches to get me going like hugging my knee into my chest and holding it, then the other knee, then bending my knees and lower body to one side but twisting my upper body in the opposite direction; raising my arms above my head and stretching feet and toes the opposite direction. I also get on all fours and do cat stretches. Any kind of stretch will work just fine though
My go-to stretches are definitely splits and lunges since i still have the ability of doing a full split because of gymnastics. I like to begin in a lunge and get deeper and deeper into a split on my good leg, afterwards i like to try my best at middle splits.
I have minor Scoliosis, so I suffer from back pain often. My favorite stretches that help relieve my pain are the Cat-Cow, Downward Dog, Child's Position, and Serpent yoga positions. I also do Full-Roll-Downs, which help elongate & realign your spine (sit up on the floor with legs laying straight in front of you, stretch arms out straight forward, then slowly lie down one vertebrae at a time as you inhale & raise your arms up over your head until they're touching the floor; then slowly come back up as you exhale).
Using a wall, stand with one side touching and bring the opposite arm up over your head and to wall. Do 5 times each side.
my go to stretches are ones i can do in bed. i like to do wide legged child pose, spinal twist, neck, ankle and wrist circles, etc.
I usually do the Yoga Sun Salutation and/or the 10-min Stretching exercice from the make me fabulous tab. Sometimes I add other stretching exercices I learned from Pilates
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?