I am a big fan of post-it notes. If I was having trouble with stretching, I would either myself (or ideally have a friend or family member) hide “stretch it out!” Post-it notes in odd and obvious places. Every time you find one, you stretch for a minute. It doesn’t take much. You can do it anywhere and it’s even more fun when it’s a surprise! I’ve found supportive post-it Notes from my bff while brushing my teeth and standing line at the bank! Stretching is perfect for this technique because you really can stretch *something* for 60 seconds ANYWHERE! Even if it’s just your neck, hands, or ankles!
I have a hard time with this too. I started small and told myself just a small stretch at a time so that’s the way I am starting, one stretch. Takes just seconds. Then it might lead to another one. I found I was stressing myself out worrying about stretching. Lol.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.