I am a big fan of post-it notes. If I was having trouble with stretching, I would either myself (or ideally have a friend or family member) hide “stretch it out!” Post-it notes in odd and obvious places. Every time you find one, you stretch for a minute. It doesn’t take much. You can do it anywhere and it’s even more fun when it’s a surprise! I’ve found supportive post-it Notes from my bff while brushing my teeth and standing line at the bank! Stretching is perfect for this technique because you really can stretch *something* for 60 seconds ANYWHERE! Even if it’s just your neck, hands, or ankles!
I have a hard time with this too. I started small and told myself just a small stretch at a time so that’s the way I am starting, one stretch. Takes just seconds. Then it might lead to another one. I found I was stressing myself out worrying about stretching. Lol.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?
- Kindly suggest few stretching exercises to be followed