Stretching your arms and legs can help. You can stretch on the floor, in the bed, by the doors… if you stretch your muscles like this or on the other way, I’m sure it will be good.
- How long a day and at what time of the day is it recommended to stretch?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night? xx Lily
- What do you do in regards to your deep work habit on days you want to set aside for vacation?
- What is your favorite simple meditation for when you’re out in public?
- Do you prefer a guided meditation session, where you have an idea of the topic or do you just meditate on your own and go with what is in your heart or mind?
I first take 3 long breaths. Then I do my happy dance. Which is doing the moonwalk. Hehe! Then I stretch my arms to reach the stars. Then stretch whole body like a star fish.
I usually just do common stretches seen in any high school gym class. There are plenty of YouTube videos for quick, 5 minute stretches to start your day off right :))
I do 15 seconds each of hip flexor stretches and cat/cow. It helps with stiffness in my back and knees. I find that I can walk easier during the day also, so I get more steps in.
Haroldo Da mota
Well, I wake up at 5:50 for a reason. It is so that I can easily see when I should stop stretching. When I sleep, I sleep in weird positions that make my body tense, so when I wake up, while I’m still in bed, I will just stretch my arms up to the sky, touch my toes, stretch my thighs, shoulders, and everything like that. My advice to you it to not have a certain stretching routine you do everyday. Just do what feels good to your body that morning. You may keep up to your routine, but you aren’t stretching a part of your body that needs to be stretched, or you are stretching something that shouldn’t be stretched that day, or ever! Stretch a leg! Literally!
- Do you prefer the stretches that involve standing up or the ones on the floor? Or a combination?
- Do you repeat the same stretch routine each day, or do you mix it up depending on the day you’ve had?
- What do you find to be the best stretching routine, that won’t completely tire you out afterwards?
- Is stretching after my evening training good or not?
- As a diabetic and heart patient…..the boredom drives me nuts….❣️❣️ Facing getting a pacemaker…do they really help improve your energy level???
- Do you think stretching is more important at night or in the morning? Why?
- Is it better to stretch or use a roller?
- What kind of stretch routine do you find most beneficial?
- How long should a stretching routine last?
- What are the 5 stretches you would recommend for an older (or more mature) woman? The aim is to maintain flexibility and build core strength.