Stretching your arms and legs can help. You can stretch on the floor, in the bed, by the doors… if you stretch your muscles like this or on the other way, I’m sure it will be good.
- How you manage to complete your afternoon routine at work?
- Can you overdo the stretching?
- Are there particular stretches that are better to do in the morning in order to get your body moving?
- How can I be more consistent when stretching in the morning? I tend to get bored or distracted.
- What’s your favorite stretch?
I first take 3 long breaths. Then I do my happy dance. Which is doing the moonwalk. Hehe! Then I stretch my arms to reach the stars. Then stretch whole body like a star fish.
I usually just do common stretches seen in any high school gym class. There are plenty of YouTube videos for quick, 5 minute stretches to start your day off right :))
I do 15 seconds each of hip flexor stretches and cat/cow. It helps with stiffness in my back and knees. I find that I can walk easier during the day also, so I get more steps in.
Haroldo Da mota
Well, I wake up at 5:50 for a reason. It is so that I can easily see when I should stop stretching. When I sleep, I sleep in weird positions that make my body tense, so when I wake up, while I’m still in bed, I will just stretch my arms up to the sky, touch my toes, stretch my thighs, shoulders, and everything like that. My advice to you it to not have a certain stretching routine you do everyday. Just do what feels good to your body that morning. You may keep up to your routine, but you aren’t stretching a part of your body that needs to be stretched, or you are stretching something that shouldn’t be stretched that day, or ever! Stretch a leg! Literally!
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?