Stretching your arms and legs can help. You can stretch on the floor, in the bed, by the doors… if you stretch your muscles like this or on the other way, I’m sure it will be good.
- How much time shall i make each stretching 🙆♀️ position? Is 15 seconds is enough?
- What the perfect time to stretch !?
- What is the best way to stretch my back and my feet?
- Are you stretching every day?
- I know certain movement can actually do more harm than good, so how do I know if I have the proper posture for a stretch?
I first take 3 long breaths. Then I do my happy dance. Which is doing the moonwalk. Hehe! Then I stretch my arms to reach the stars. Then stretch whole body like a star fish.
I usually just do common stretches seen in any high school gym class. There are plenty of YouTube videos for quick, 5 minute stretches to start your day off right :))
I do 15 seconds each of hip flexor stretches and cat/cow. It helps with stiffness in my back and knees. I find that I can walk easier during the day also, so I get more steps in.
Haroldo Da mota
Well, I wake up at 5:50 for a reason. It is so that I can easily see when I should stop stretching. When I sleep, I sleep in weird positions that make my body tense, so when I wake up, while I’m still in bed, I will just stretch my arms up to the sky, touch my toes, stretch my thighs, shoulders, and everything like that. My advice to you it to not have a certain stretching routine you do everyday. Just do what feels good to your body that morning. You may keep up to your routine, but you aren’t stretching a part of your body that needs to be stretched, or you are stretching something that shouldn’t be stretched that day, or ever! Stretch a leg! Literally!
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs