Stretching your arms and legs can help. You can stretch on the floor, in the bed, by the doors… if you stretch your muscles like this or on the other way, I’m sure it will be good.
- How do you really get into your deep work? I can’t seem to focus. Can you help me? What are your tips?
- So when I work nights I am always torn between eating when I finish or when I get up. It’s a tricky one thats for sure any suggestions?
- Do you find that sometimes the system you use to organize begins to fade into the background and you forget to utilize it after a while?
- Do exercise 10 minutes a day consistently will results in healthy body in the long run?
- Do you follow a particular routine or do you tend to stretch what’s feeling tense at that time?
I first take 3 long breaths. Then I do my happy dance. Which is doing the moonwalk. Hehe! Then I stretch my arms to reach the stars. Then stretch whole body like a star fish.
I usually just do common stretches seen in any high school gym class. There are plenty of YouTube videos for quick, 5 minute stretches to start your day off right :))
I do 15 seconds each of hip flexor stretches and cat/cow. It helps with stiffness in my back and knees. I find that I can walk easier during the day also, so I get more steps in.
Haroldo Da mota
Well, I wake up at 5:50 for a reason. It is so that I can easily see when I should stop stretching. When I sleep, I sleep in weird positions that make my body tense, so when I wake up, while I’m still in bed, I will just stretch my arms up to the sky, touch my toes, stretch my thighs, shoulders, and everything like that. My advice to you it to not have a certain stretching routine you do everyday. Just do what feels good to your body that morning. You may keep up to your routine, but you aren’t stretching a part of your body that needs to be stretched, or you are stretching something that shouldn’t be stretched that day, or ever! Stretch a leg! Literally!
- What kind of stretching do they do?
- What are your favorite stretches?
- Which are the best and effective moves for body parts from head to foot?
- I would like to know if there is any recommendation about which exercises are the most efficient ones?
- Do you have a designated area in your home/routine for stretching?
- Do you feel it’s okay to break any habits up throughout the day? Such as stretching and exercising
- What stretches can help with stiffness of the lower back?
- What types of stretches would you recommend to someone with lumbar scoliosis?
- Any stretching video recommendations I could follow?
- Is it necessary to switch up stretching routines?