Ask Mom that stretching makes me feel better because I know it's healthier for my body it's going to improve my agility and it gets all of your body parts moving in the blood flow moving in all areas
- Do you stretch before activity? If so, do you follow a different strategy for warm up?
- How can you leave work at school and focus on family time and other activities that you want to do, not homework?
- Which are the best and effective moves for body parts from head to foot?
- Do uou strect before or after a work out or both?
- When do I know the stretch pain is me stretching properly versus hurting myself?
I actually cannot get out of bed unless I do some stretching and self massaging. My muscles and joints stiffen during the night and if I put my feet on the floor without massaging them, I get shooting pain throughout my body.
Stretching should make a difference if done correctly. Do you think doing a Body Scan while you’re stretching might raise your awareness? If it doesn’t, consider contacting an Exercise Physiologist to help you in routine. An Exercise Physiologist will have a minimum of a Master’s Degree so don’t confuse that with a Personal Trainer. They are no where near the same profession. If that still doesn’t bring you to the place that your awareness is able to make that connection, you might consider a Neurologist as things can interfere with our Neuronal Firing, affecting our ability to feel our body’s movement appropriately.
I feel good when I do stretching because of my back pain and that is the moment that I feel very good. The day I don't have time to do stretching is the day I feel a lot of pain in my back. For me stretching every day is important.
- Do you find the breaks between exercises to be really short?
- When do you stretch and for how long? Also how do you find routines?
- What do you include in your stretching routine?
- I have noticed that when I stretch I tend to always do the same thing and I get “bored.” Does anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated for stretching?
- Is there a specific routine you follow for stretching? If so, what is it?
- Do you focus on one body part or the whole body?
- What does your stretch routine look like? What do you follow? Or do you have your own routine? If so, what is it?
- How often do you stretch? More than once a day?
- What are the best stretches for the glutes?
- How has stretching helped you so far?