Anything that allows my back to bend backwards such as Cobra pose or a bridge is amazing for me. It allows me to stretch the opposite of how I've been all day and ease any tension built up in my back.
- I want to read more scientific studies about the benefits and risks of stretching in the short and long term. What are the best peer-reviewed papers on this topic?
- What time should I do my stretches?
- Should you push yourself hard?
- What stretching exercise do you recommend for a man who uses a computer for more than 8 hours a day while sitting on a chair?
- Do you repeat the same stretch routine each day, or do you mix it up depending on the day you’ve had?
M favourite stretch is pigeon pose. I usually just lie down forward over the bent leg and enjoy the stretch in my hips and thighs. So relaxing 😊
Standing on my feet, head straight, moving my left arm over my right and kind of pulling it. Then same with the right but over the left. My arms pop and its the most relaxing. Sitting with my legs crossed and reaching for the sky.
I usually sit at a desk all day. So when needed I like to stretch my arms all the way up. Sometimes bend backward as far as I comfortably can while my hands rest at my waist.
The most satisfying stretch for me, especially after sitting at a desk is the Cat-cow yoga pose. It feels like a mini spine massage. It feels great on my upper back and neck. I have severe lower back pain and this stretch feels amazing on my lower back.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?