The most satisfying stretch for me, especially after sitting at a desk is the Cat-cow yoga pose. It feels like a mini spine massage. It feels great on my upper back and neck. I have severe lower back pain and this stretch feels amazing on my lower back.
L Andre S.
Anything that allows my back to bend backwards such as Cobra pose or a bridge is amazing for me. It allows me to stretch the opposite of how I've been all day and ease any tension built up in my back.
I usually sit at a desk all day. So when needed I like to stretch my arms all the way up. Sometimes bend backward as far as I comfortably can while my hands rest at my waist.
M favourite stretch is pigeon pose. I usually just lie down forward over the bent leg and enjoy the stretch in my hips and thighs. So relaxing 😊
Standing on my feet, head straight, moving my left arm over my right and kind of pulling it. Then same with the right but over the left. My arms pop and its the most relaxing. Sitting with my legs crossed and reaching for the sky.
- Do you use Youtube for your stretching exercise? If so, which stretching guide videos are your favorite?
- I’m learning the splits – stretch morning or night?
- Do you enjoy stretching?
- Any easy stretches to do?
- Do you have any techniques that have worked for you to help get the splits?
- I carry most of my tension in my jaw, neck, and shoulders. What are some good stretches to loosen me up a bit and ease all the aches and stiffness I get in these places?
- What types of stretches do you do?
- Does anyone know of a good full body stretch routine? All links welcome
- Do you have any chest & shoulder stretches you’d recommend?
- How long should you do each stretch for. Is it possible to over stretch?