I think I like to stretch whenever I can. Granted it's not like a 5 or 10 minute stretch but it still helps. If I'm doing a full stretch I like to do it before I eat lunch. I'm not a morning person.
Usually I like to stretch after I woke up, brushed my teeths and drank my morning tea. I usually work early in the morning so I don't get to do the whole routine, so I just stretch while brushing my teeths.
To be quite honest, I have only stretched once, the other times I just did my practices and work-out. Tomorrow first thing I am going to do is stretch! Good luck on your journey
My body needs me to stretch first thing in the morning. Ive been suffering from morning pain and stiffness if i lie too long, the morning stretch really sends to help.
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching