I think I like to stretch whenever I can. Granted it's not like a 5 or 10 minute stretch but it still helps. If I'm doing a full stretch I like to do it before I eat lunch. I'm not a morning person.
Usually I like to stretch after I woke up, brushed my teeths and drank my morning tea. I usually work early in the morning so I don't get to do the whole routine, so I just stretch while brushing my teeths.
To be quite honest, I have only stretched once, the other times I just did my practices and work-out. Tomorrow first thing I am going to do is stretch! Good luck on your journey
My body needs me to stretch first thing in the morning. Ive been suffering from morning pain and stiffness if i lie too long, the morning stretch really sends to help.
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…