I think I like to stretch whenever I can. Granted it's not like a 5 or 10 minute stretch but it still helps. If I'm doing a full stretch I like to do it before I eat lunch. I'm not a morning person.
Usually I like to stretch after I woke up, brushed my teeths and drank my morning tea. I usually work early in the morning so I don't get to do the whole routine, so I just stretch while brushing my teeths.
To be quite honest, I have only stretched once, the other times I just did my practices and work-out. Tomorrow first thing I am going to do is stretch! Good luck on your journey
My body needs me to stretch first thing in the morning. Ive been suffering from morning pain and stiffness if i lie too long, the morning stretch really sends to help.
- How has stretching helped you?
- What motivates you to stretch each day?
- Should I have a handful of stretches I keep on repeat or try new ones (more or less) everyday?
- how can you make yourself more flexible by stretching?
- Shoulder pain around blade. How do I stretch that out?
- How can you make your back more flexible?
- When is the best time for stretching? In the morning when all muscles are stiff or in the evening?
- What stretches do you find most helpful/useful?
- What are some stretches to be more flexible?
- I want to be better about stretching! How can I better incorporate this into my day?