If you mean the exercises on the app here; You can pause them and get back to them when you want to. Go at your own pace but get the things done daily on the list you have created. That list can be modified to meet your goals. I’ve added and subtracted items as the day goes on dependent on my availability and my health. I’m using this to be accountable to me, not the app, not anyone else.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?