If you mean the exercises on the app here; You can pause them and get back to them when you want to. Go at your own pace but get the things done daily on the list you have created. That list can be modified to meet your goals. I’ve added and subtracted items as the day goes on dependent on my availability and my health. I’m using this to be accountable to me, not the app, not anyone else.
- What kind of stretch routine do you find most beneficial?
- What are your favorite stretches?
- What do I do before stretch training? After? How often should I do stretch exercises if I want to do splits? How long do I have to sit in the split if I train 3 days in a row with 1 day to rest?
- What do you do in 1 minute for stretching?
- What (if any) flexibility or mobility goals do you have?
- When do you stretch and for how long? Also how do you find routines?
- What do you include in your stretching routine?
- I have noticed that when I stretch I tend to always do the same thing and I get “bored.” Does anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated for stretching?
- Is there a specific routine you follow for stretching? If so, what is it?
- Do you focus on one body part or the whole body?
- What does your stretch routine look like? What do you follow? Or do you have your own routine? If so, what is it?
- How often do you stretch? More than once a day?
- What are the best stretches for the glutes?
- How has stretching helped you so far?
- How can I learn to meditate correctly or in a way that will help me de-stress with all of my finals and schoolwork?!