If you mean the exercises on the app here; You can pause them and get back to them when you want to. Go at your own pace but get the things done daily on the list you have created. That list can be modified to meet your goals. I’ve added and subtracted items as the day goes on dependent on my availability and my health. I’m using this to be accountable to me, not the app, not anyone else.
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?