In the morning works better for me. I sit at a chair working from home most days and I work very early, so stretching in the morning best helps me from getting stiff and releasing some tension
I stretch in the morning because it helps me get ready. As silly as it sounds it helps me be more productive and readies me for the day. People stretch before a workout so think of it like the same but your workout is getting through the day and being productive.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?