When I see the tasks that I need to do it gets easier to follow up on them. And when I actually get them done, I feel great achievement. It's also nice to plan the day tomorrow, it's kinda motivating me to actually do something that day
L Rke X.
Fabulous gives me structure in my life. Anxiety thrives in a realm of chaos and uncontrol, and having set routines and knowledge of how I can better my environment will help me build a life I'm proud of.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?