When I see the tasks that I need to do it gets easier to follow up on them. And when I actually get them done, I feel great achievement. It's also nice to plan the day tomorrow, it's kinda motivating me to actually do something that day
L Rke X.
Fabulous gives me structure in my life. Anxiety thrives in a realm of chaos and uncontrol, and having set routines and knowledge of how I can better my environment will help me build a life I'm proud of.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?