When I see the tasks that I need to do it gets easier to follow up on them. And when I actually get them done, I feel great achievement. It's also nice to plan the day tomorrow, it's kinda motivating me to actually do something that day
- Which part of your body feels best to stretch out?
- If you also have loose joints – which makes stretching painful and dangerous – what stretches do you use before a run?
- What’s the best 5 minute stretching routine for a classic desk jockey?
- I would like stretching exercises or recommendations that could be done in an office setting or even safely while driving or in an area with minimal space?
- Do you find yourself angry for missing a task? I’m trying to change my anger to appreciation for still trying.
Fabulous gives me structure in my life. Anxiety thrives in a realm of chaos and uncontrol, and having set routines and knowledge of how I can better my environment will help me build a life I'm proud of.
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?