When I see the tasks that I need to do it gets easier to follow up on them. And when I actually get them done, I feel great achievement. It's also nice to plan the day tomorrow, it's kinda motivating me to actually do something that day
Fabulous gives me structure in my life. Anxiety thrives in a realm of chaos and uncontrol, and having set routines and knowledge of how I can better my environment will help me build a life I'm proud of.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?
- What stretches can you do in bed before getting up in the morning?