Yes. 110% yes. If you don't stretch you’re more likely to tear something. First thing you do at a track meet is stretching and warmups.
Yes, of course. With all the activity I have in practising music I am always prone to issues with arm muscles. I already noticed that stretching frees my body up and my playing is more relaxed
Yes! As a dancer myself, I usually do a quick, 5-10 minute warm-up before classes, gradually stretching more throughout the warm-up. Because I’m warmed up, my muscles are loose and that makes it less likely for them to strain while doing physical activity.
Hans Ulrich T.
It might help! It could definetely take longer but if you do it everyday once or twice and make sure you are having a good stretch it should be okay! I would reccomend 5 minutes or more instead of 3 but if 3 works for you go for it!
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?