J Rgen F.
It is good to exercise every day so when you are running around you don’t get the pain on your side because you are used to exercising. When you go a long period of time without running around much, your body isn’t used to doing it which can make you have that bad feeling on your side.
Make sure to drink plenty of water while exercising as well and make sure to breathe while exercising (don’t hold your breath) especially in a mask. I dance too so I understand how inhibiting side stitch can be. Hope this helps!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?