Stretch daily and stretch often. Lunges are a great starting stretch as well. Splits take time and you should never force your body too much. It's best to stretch often pushing little by little so you do pull a muscle or harm any joints.
By Pushing pressure Onto your legs each day, They will be able to Stretch further Each time you try. One day, You will be able to do the spilts. It just takes time.
Little by little, everything is on progress every day. even I have not mastered splits,and I don't have to, but to be able to practice new habit, stretching everyday, is making me more confident of myself, that I actually can do it, If I want to. Okay that's actually contemplation for fabulous in general
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…