Stretch daily and stretch often. Lunges are a great starting stretch as well. Splits take time and you should never force your body too much. It's best to stretch often pushing little by little so you do pull a muscle or harm any joints.
By Pushing pressure Onto your legs each day, They will be able to Stretch further Each time you try. One day, You will be able to do the spilts. It just takes time.
Little by little, everything is on progress every day. even I have not mastered splits,and I don't have to, but to be able to practice new habit, stretching everyday, is making me more confident of myself, that I actually can do it, If I want to. Okay that's actually contemplation for fabulous in general
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?