Stretch daily and stretch often. Lunges are a great starting stretch as well. Splits take time and you should never force your body too much. It's best to stretch often pushing little by little so you do pull a muscle or harm any joints.
By Pushing pressure Onto your legs each day, They will be able to Stretch further Each time you try. One day, You will be able to do the spilts. It just takes time.
Little by little, everything is on progress every day. even I have not mastered splits,and I don't have to, but to be able to practice new habit, stretching everyday, is making me more confident of myself, that I actually can do it, If I want to. Okay that's actually contemplation for fabulous in general
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?