Stretch daily and stretch often. Lunges are a great starting stretch as well. Splits take time and you should never force your body too much. It's best to stretch often pushing little by little so you do pull a muscle or harm any joints.
By Pushing pressure Onto your legs each day, They will be able to Stretch further Each time you try. One day, You will be able to do the spilts. It just takes time.
Little by little, everything is on progress every day. even I have not mastered splits,and I don't have to, but to be able to practice new habit, stretching everyday, is making me more confident of myself, that I actually can do it, If I want to. Okay that's actually contemplation for fabulous in general
- How has stretching helped you?
- What motivates you to stretch each day?
- Should I have a handful of stretches I keep on repeat or try new ones (more or less) everyday?
- how can you make yourself more flexible by stretching?
- Shoulder pain around blade. How do I stretch that out?
- How can you make your back more flexible?
- When is the best time for stretching? In the morning when all muscles are stiff or in the evening?
- What stretches do you find most helpful/useful?
- What are some stretches to be more flexible?
- I want to be better about stretching! How can I better incorporate this into my day?