After your workout, your body will be warm and to prevent further injury, and to assist with working out any tightness in the muscles used, be sure to do a decent (i.e. 5 min or more) "cool down." Include stretches, active breathing, and allow your heart rate to slow down from the rate it was built up to during the workout.
- Yea, what are the best stretches that include most body groups
- What’s your favorite way to stretch?
- What kind of stretching do you prefer ?
- Do you have a time of day you prefer to stretch?
- What is the best stretching exercise i can do?
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?