- Which are the best and effective moves for body parts from head to foot?
- How many days a week do you stretch?
- Do you find yourself angry for missing a task? I’m trying to change my anger to appreciation for still trying.
- What type of exercise do you do if you are working too much?
- Why can’t I skip some of the exercises if I want?
After your workout, your body will be warm and to prevent further injury, and to assist with working out any tightness in the muscles used, be sure to do a decent (i.e. 5 min or more) "cool down." Include stretches, active breathing, and allow your heart rate to slow down from the rate it was built up to during the workout.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?