After your workout, your body will be warm and to prevent further injury, and to assist with working out any tightness in the muscles used, be sure to do a decent (i.e. 5 min or more) "cool down." Include stretches, active breathing, and allow your heart rate to slow down from the rate it was built up to during the workout.
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?
- How many days would you stretch the same area? Or is there a plan for what areas to stretch in a certain order?