since stretching is usually the way of which people warm up before exercising, i tend to jump up and down a little bit, and shake my hands and feet to loosen them up!
I like to stretch early in the morning right when I get out of bed before anything else. So for the morning I almost always do it next to my bed. But before workouts I like to make sure up until that work out I have been moving before I stretch before a work out and make sure my body is ready. I am personally never too cold when I stretch but if I were I would probably try to ignore it, as working out well should make you warmer.
I say my prayers first sit on my bed for couple of minutes then I use the washroom then I drink a glass of water and then I exercise
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?