- How long does it usually take you to write down your to-do list ?
- I face issues when switching between 2 jobs. How do you switch effectively? I waste or procrastinate during the switch.
- What’s been your biggest tool for success when it comes to staying on track?
- How do you stop yourself from gagging while flossing?
- How you manage to complete your afternoon routine at work?
So I think its good but only "NECESSARY" when needed and if there is a specific issue or reason. You can do the same stretch for months and it can and should start to feel different because now you are more flexible and comfortable. But by all means if it is too painful stretch only to you capacity. Also, adding in stretches can be considered as switching it up, which is completely cool, yet again noy Neccessary! As long as you stretch the entire body and especially the areas you feel is most needed, you should be fine! 😊Thank you for your question! I hope this helps.
If you are looking to work out your muscles, then it’s necessary to change your routines to merely prevent your body from getting used to the motions you are putting it through and gain something from the movements you are doing.
If you are only stretching, you can do the same stretches every day. It’s more beneficial, and you will notice your progress more easily than if you switch up your routines.
- If you have had a difficult time getting a job at some point, what techniques helped you get out of that rut?
- What are some good stretches to do in bed?
- What’s your favorite stretch?
- What stretches are the best?
- How do you prevent over stretching in a body that is hyper extensible
- How can I stretch/loosen up the muscle in my thigh without bending the knee? I cannot bend my knee right now due to surgery and my thigh is constantly tense.
- Do you find it harder to stretch first thing in the morning?
- When you stretch, do you ever do it alone as a practice in itself, or only as a part of another workout or exercise?
- Do you have any recommendations for stretches at work?
- How do you find ways to step out of your comfort zone?