If you are looking to work out your muscles, then it’s necessary to change your routines to merely prevent your body from getting used to the motions you are putting it through and gain something from the movements you are doing.
If you are only stretching, you can do the same stretches every day. It’s more beneficial, and you will notice your progress more easily than if you switch up your routines.
So I think its good but only "NECESSARY" when needed and if there is a specific issue or reason. You can do the same stretch for months and it can and should start to feel different because now you are more flexible and comfortable. But by all means if it is too painful stretch only to you capacity. Also, adding in stretches can be considered as switching it up, which is completely cool, yet again noy Neccessary! As long as you stretch the entire body and especially the areas you feel is most needed, you should be fine! 😊Thank you for your question! I hope this helps.
- Do you ever try stretching in the shower? I love it!
- The stretch help to get alertness in the morning?
- How can you get motivated to stretch?
- What routine is the best for maintaining your daily routine?
- do you prefer to stretch in the morning or night?
- Are there any stretches that seem to wake you up moreso than others?
- what is your favorite stretch?
- How long should I stretch for?
- Should you hold stretch poses, and if so, how long?
- What do you think is the best stretch routine? Would it be focusing on the whole body all time or do you prefer stretching the legs most or the back maybe the neck? Do some points of the body need more attention than the others?