- What is your favourite breakfast?
- What can I have for breakfast that is vegan and grain-free but high in protein?
- What is the best time to write my to do list? I am really busy with my college.
- What time should I do my stretches?
- I don’t always like to eat ‘breakfast’ foods. I think they’re horribly sweet and it’s not really nice to wake up and go straight for pancakes, waffles, cereal, french toast, and all the other nauseatingly sweet foods! I find I eat many leftovers and lunch and dinner foods for breakfast. Do you think that’s a problem? Do you have any suggestions on nonsweet breakfast foods I can eat? I’ve got a bit of a problem with eggs, too… So I’d prefer no eggs. 🙁 It’s tough!
So I think its good but only "NECESSARY" when needed and if there is a specific issue or reason. You can do the same stretch for months and it can and should start to feel different because now you are more flexible and comfortable. But by all means if it is too painful stretch only to you capacity. Also, adding in stretches can be considered as switching it up, which is completely cool, yet again noy Neccessary! As long as you stretch the entire body and especially the areas you feel is most needed, you should be fine! 😊Thank you for your question! I hope this helps.
If you are looking to work out your muscles, then it’s necessary to change your routines to merely prevent your body from getting used to the motions you are putting it through and gain something from the movements you are doing.
If you are only stretching, you can do the same stretches every day. It’s more beneficial, and you will notice your progress more easily than if you switch up your routines.
- What are the best (
- When do you stretch for maximum benefit?
- How do I keep with the routines on a constantly changing schedule?
- What benefits have you noticed from stretching?
- Any healthy eating habits to share?
- What are other mediation apps can I use for free?
- What are the best (& easiest) stretches to do (especially for back)?
- I’m looking for a credible website that has instructions and photos/video of flexibility improving yoga poses. Any suggestions?
- What stretches are good for neck pain?
- What is your favourite way to stretch?