- Which are the best and effective moves for body parts from head to foot?
- Fellow fabulous members what if us app users are just children and can not do most of the challenges???
- The stretch routine in my morning ritual has defaulted to only 60 seconds long. What’s the right way to try to get value out of only 60 seconds of stretching?
- Should you push yourself hard?
- Is there any kind of diet that helps with flexibility?
So I think its good but only "NECESSARY" when needed and if there is a specific issue or reason. You can do the same stretch for months and it can and should start to feel different because now you are more flexible and comfortable. But by all means if it is too painful stretch only to you capacity. Also, adding in stretches can be considered as switching it up, which is completely cool, yet again noy Neccessary! As long as you stretch the entire body and especially the areas you feel is most needed, you should be fine! 😊Thank you for your question! I hope this helps.
If you are looking to work out your muscles, then it’s necessary to change your routines to merely prevent your body from getting used to the motions you are putting it through and gain something from the movements you are doing.
If you are only stretching, you can do the same stretches every day. It’s more beneficial, and you will notice your progress more easily than if you switch up your routines.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?