Honestly i used to use apps like 8fit or just a quick research on Instagram. After a few weeks you start to know your body better. Now i know what exercises makes me feel better, which ones makes me stretch my muscles what makes me feel more relaxed and concentrated. What i am trying to say is.. try to find out which ones works better for YOU and YOUR body!
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?