I thinking is good to do yoga in the morning since it is a good way to stretch at kick start the morning. This answer probably makes no sense.
I enjoy midafternoon yoga. If I wait too long (to evening) I miss out on the boost of energy I get from an earlier session. Too early, and I find my body is not yet warm enough and I will feel sore the next day.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?