I start off with a round or two of Sun Salutations to help me get into my practice without having to think about it. Then I'll focus on a target area (maybe my back is sore or there's tension in my neck), or I'll just move how I feel in the moment until I'm ready to start my day.
I do a few abdomen twist so that i can pop my back. I roll my shoulders to set my posture and i streach my legs as far as i can. 🙂
I think the place where you do your stretch is important. I go to a spot close to the river so that I feel relax. I start the session with energetic breathing. Then, I stretch my neck and back since I work at a desk. I also workout my legs because I take a walk after stretching.
- Which combination is the best when you do 1 minute stretch?
- What’s the best one stretch for tight hip flexor muscles?
- What others have included in there stretching habits
- What is a great easy, quick stretch?
- How do you stretch your lower back?
- What are the best stretching exercises that you have seen positive results from?
- Stretches for lower back?
- Do you focus more on stretching before or after a workout?
- What is your favorite time of day to stretch?
- How do you stretch before yoga?