I start off with a round or two of Sun Salutations to help me get into my practice without having to think about it. Then I'll focus on a target area (maybe my back is sore or there's tension in my neck), or I'll just move how I feel in the moment until I'm ready to start my day.
I do a few abdomen twist so that i can pop my back. I roll my shoulders to set my posture and i streach my legs as far as i can. 🙂
I think the place where you do your stretch is important. I go to a spot close to the river so that I feel relax. I start the session with energetic breathing. Then, I stretch my neck and back since I work at a desk. I also workout my legs because I take a walk after stretching.
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?