Standing with bent knees and folding ower your upper body, interlocking your elbows/hands and rock from side to side, then hold and breathe. Acctually its good to do some upwards faceing dog too, to balance the back! I'm a yogi, I know.
A forward fold with soft knees is always good, just let your neck relax and head dangle. Another good one is child's pose. and finally, lay on your back, hug your knees into your chest and roll side to side gently, its like a little massage for your back. 🙂
Stand with your feet hip distance, and bend over with a bend in your knees. Grab your elbows or let your arms hang loose, and let your head fall heavy as well. An easy sway feels nice sometimes too.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.