Standing with bent knees and folding ower your upper body, interlocking your elbows/hands and rock from side to side, then hold and breathe. Acctually its good to do some upwards faceing dog too, to balance the back! I'm a yogi, I know.
A forward fold with soft knees is always good, just let your neck relax and head dangle. Another good one is child's pose. and finally, lay on your back, hug your knees into your chest and roll side to side gently, its like a little massage for your back. 🙂
Stand with your feet hip distance, and bend over with a bend in your knees. Grab your elbows or let your arms hang loose, and let your head fall heavy as well. An easy sway feels nice sometimes too.
- Why is my body much more flexible in the evening than the morning?
- What’s the best order to stretch to become more flexible?
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?