Standing with bent knees and folding ower your upper body, interlocking your elbows/hands and rock from side to side, then hold and breathe. Acctually its good to do some upwards faceing dog too, to balance the back! I'm a yogi, I know.
A forward fold with soft knees is always good, just let your neck relax and head dangle. Another good one is child's pose. and finally, lay on your back, hug your knees into your chest and roll side to side gently, its like a little massage for your back. 🙂
Stand with your feet hip distance, and bend over with a bend in your knees. Grab your elbows or let your arms hang loose, and let your head fall heavy as well. An easy sway feels nice sometimes too.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?