for me, cat cow, forward fold variations (sitting, standing, one leg, wide-leg, etc), lunge stretches, supine twists, figure-four stretches, and child's pose are my top-tier stretches. they're the best for both improving flexibility and easing muscle soreness/tightness without being difficult or uncomfortable. i write my own stretch series, and at least one of those stretches is in every single one. my split-training series uses all of them
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?