I'll honestly watch a stretching video on YouTube depending on how much time I want to give to it. Sometimes I'll do the 1 minute stretch on the app, and other times I'll do a 10 minute one on YouTube. I recommend starting short and figuring out how much time you want to dedicate to it.
- How has stretching helped you?
- What motivates you to stretch each day?
- Should I have a handful of stretches I keep on repeat or try new ones (more or less) everyday?
- how can you make yourself more flexible by stretching?
- Shoulder pain around blade. How do I stretch that out?
- How can you make your back more flexible?
- When is the best time for stretching? In the morning when all muscles are stiff or in the evening?
- What stretches do you find most helpful/useful?
- What are some stretches to be more flexible?
- I want to be better about stretching! How can I better incorporate this into my day?