I'll honestly watch a stretching video on YouTube depending on how much time I want to give to it. Sometimes I'll do the 1 minute stretch on the app, and other times I'll do a 10 minute one on YouTube. I recommend starting short and figuring out how much time you want to dedicate to it.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?