It’s better to stretch in the morning because your body will feel way more refreshed when you wake up. There is nothing wrong with doing it at night either because if you are tense then stretching at night can help you sleep better.
Morning, you can feel yourself, your body as you wake up with all your senses, and complete, with your body. You’re connected with it the rest of the day.
I think that it is a personal preference. I suffer from knee and lower back pain and I also sit most of the day for work. Stretching at night helps me release tension from the day and wake up less stiff in the morning.
It spends on what your goals are. If you're more concerned about a good night's sleep, then before bed. If you want to feel energized in thr am, then morning. If you feel like you need both, then there's your answer!
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…