Take it slow and breathe deeply when in the stretch. It might hurt a little but make sure you're not overextending yourself. I recommend doing yoga
So far just trying different stretches. Find on google. Always do something. Some days less than minute but often increase. Ps watch the dog in the am. It always stretches before it gets up!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?