Take it slow and breathe deeply when in the stretch. It might hurt a little but make sure you're not overextending yourself. I recommend doing yoga
So far just trying different stretches. Find on google. Always do something. Some days less than minute but often increase. Ps watch the dog in the am. It always stretches before it gets up!
- What’s the most important part of the body to stretch every morning?
- How long do I have to stretch after a workout?
- Which stretches are the best to relieve shoulder and back pain?
- What type of stretches do you like?
- What are some good stretches for when you wake up?
- Would you rather exercise in the morning or evening ?
- What do you do to turn a bad day around?
- What’s a good stretching tip for beginners?
- How do you keep a reminder for this?
- any good back stretches? none seem to work as much for me 🙁