Take it slow and breathe deeply when in the stretch. It might hurt a little but make sure you're not overextending yourself. I recommend doing yoga
So far just trying different stretches. Find on google. Always do something. Some days less than minute but often increase. Ps watch the dog in the am. It always stretches before it gets up!
- How long should I hold a stretch?
- Where do you find streching moves?
- Have you ever pulled a muscle while stretching?
- What else can I do to stretch my lower back
- Any tips how to get more flexible
- What does your exercise routine look like to do? Do use use vuelas, gym, or your own routine?
- Does anyone have any shoulder stretches for a damaged shoulder?
- What is your favorite stretch to make your body feel it’s best?
- Do you focus on several body parts or your whole body? And if you focus only on one part do you change that part daily?
- What is the best stretch to relieve a knotted calf?