I stretch my whole body and take extra time on the areas that feel sore. I tend to even stretch right before bed so everything gets stretched out.
I just do the breathing exercise or some meditation and pay attention to my body and where there is tension or stiffness and then stretch that part.
I go through same 2 min each morning. Which I think covers tbe big muscle groups. If you feel aches or stiffness then they would be good to work on too
It S N.
All of your body needs to stretch specifically the parts the you workout and the parts the are sore are the most important to stretch
I would say find a good full body stretch, and do that. Where you feel the most stretch, is the area that needed to stretch.
I had no idea at first. But then I started practicing with a yoga APP, and noticed some of the stretches are really difficult for me. Since the yoga is about the purpose of the stretch, so I know if I can be more flexible in those parts, my health condition can improve. That’s how I know which parts I have to stretch.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?