I stretch my whole body and take extra time on the areas that feel sore. I tend to even stretch right before bed so everything gets stretched out.
I just do the breathing exercise or some meditation and pay attention to my body and where there is tension or stiffness and then stretch that part.
I go through same 2 min each morning. Which I think covers tbe big muscle groups. If you feel aches or stiffness then they would be good to work on too
It S N.
All of your body needs to stretch specifically the parts the you workout and the parts the are sore are the most important to stretch
I would say find a good full body stretch, and do that. Where you feel the most stretch, is the area that needed to stretch.
I had no idea at first. But then I started practicing with a yoga APP, and noticed some of the stretches are really difficult for me. Since the yoga is about the purpose of the stretch, so I know if I can be more flexible in those parts, my health condition can improve. That’s how I know which parts I have to stretch.
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching