It depends on what you need to stretch! I personally love yoga, especially a yoga flow or vinyasa. It’s active stretching so you don’t get bored and really does help with flexibility.
- What is your stretch habit? I use the fabulous 10 minute and a few 3, 5 and 10 minute stretch routines I found on YouTube.
- How many days a week do you stretch?
- How much does stretching affect muscle recovery?
- What kind of stretching do they do?
- What do you find to be the best stretching routine, that won’t completely tire you out afterwards?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?