It depends on what you need to stretch! I personally love yoga, especially a yoga flow or vinyasa. It’s active stretching so you don’t get bored and really does help with flexibility.
- Whenever I wake up my body automatically stretches, so when I go to stretch there’s nothing to stretch. Is there any way to fix this problem?
- How can I stretch my arms properly?
- What stretches best relieve shoulder/neck tightness?
- How long do you hold each stretch for?
- How many stretches do you usually do?
- What kind of moves are you doing concerning your back?
- What is the best stretching routine to get me relaxed at night?
- I’d like to learn longer stretches for my back.
- What is the best type of stretch for your back?
- Does anyone stretch before doing yoga? With my routines it seems pointless because they’re only intermediate and start off slow and build up to the more intense poses.
- What kind of stretches do you do?
- How to keep remembering why are you doing it, to keep wanting and being motivated?
- Do you do a specific stretching routine or program, or is it more general stretching?
- How do you stretch when you are in a chair?
- What kind of stretches do you find most helpful for someone with physical limitations?