This may sound really weird but there is a pressure point in the cartilage of your ear that when pressed correctly will reduce back pain. Hope this helps.
- Is it better to stretch or use a roller?
- What stretch routine do you do in the morning?
- How do you know the stretch you’re doing is good for your joints?
- Which muscles do I need to stretch to improve folding, head-to-knee, and seated fold?
- Do push yourself out of comfort zone while stretching or is it maybe more important and effective to do it often and not pushing very hard. Or does it even work without a little discomfort?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?