This may sound really weird but there is a pressure point in the cartilage of your ear that when pressed correctly will reduce back pain. Hope this helps.
- How long would it take to be able to do a full split?
- Do you do mobility work too or just stretching?
- Do you find it more beneficial to stretch in the morning or in the evening?
- My meals are generally healthy and I always have fruit on-hand for snacks. I am often tempted by chocolate, rice cakes, and other things which are high in sugar. Any tip on how to say no and pick the healthy option?
- Is stretching for long periods of time a bad thing?
- Does it get easier to get back up after stretching on the floor?
- I would like stretching exercises or recommendations that could be done in an office setting or even safely while driving or in an area with minimal space?
- Are there fast and easy stretches anyone knows?
- Does stretching make you more flexible?
- Stretches for hump back/text neck?
- Good stretches for lower back?
- Do you warm up before stretching?
- Why is it neck pain can be so easily reduced with regular stretching and yet it’s so often ignored?
- How do you guys manage to do the same routines every day?!? I have school on weekdays from 7 to 2:30 then on Monday’s and Thursday’s I have karate and on Tuesdays and Thursday’s I have drama club and volleyball on Fridays. My schedule changes daily so it’s really hard for me to establish a solid routine. Can you help? Thanks a million, xoxo
- Do you have the same stretching routine every day or do you focus on different areas each day?