Yoga is more than stretching. The right routine/instructor creates an environment where it is an experience. I can take the time to breathe, explore my body (instead of being in my head) an reflect.
- What is the best type of stretch for your back?
- The stretch routine in my morning ritual has defaulted to only 60 seconds long. What’s the right way to try to get value out of only 60 seconds of stretching?
- What kind of stretch routine do you find most beneficial?
- How long should a normal stretching session be?
- What is the best stretch exercise for shoulders?
Starting from the top of the body and working down, ensure I stretch for min of 5 mins after my morning exercise as an active cool down is so easy to fit into the day.
Take a hot shower then just sit down spread eagle and stretch as far as you can, then stretch hamstrings one at a time, then groin by pushing knees into the ground, stretch arms behind your head.
Lay on your back. Pull your left knee towards your chest and then rotate your hip out, trying to touch your pinky toe to the floor. At the same time, raise your right straight above head like you are trying to change a light bulb. Hold for 6-12 breaths and change sides.
I love yoga. If I don't have time to do a whole routine, then I will do a quick sun salutation or just a quick run through of my faves. This would include dead bug, lotus, mountain pose….so on and so forth. Just depends on what is sore.
Hello, dear Fabulous friend! My favorite one is a Puppydog pose from yoga. It's really great for neck and upper back. And I also like "Sun salutation", it warms up and stretches the whole body. Wishing you a great day 🍀
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?
- Can stretching make your legs skinnier/leaner?
- I don’t spend more than a few seconds stretching and wonder if I should consider that stretching?
- I think some movement are not appropriate for someone who is over weight or sth What kind of stretching you are not recommended for heavy people
- How long do you stretch each morning?
- What time works best for stretching. I can never find time in my day.