Take a hot shower then just sit down spread eagle and stretch as far as you can, then stretch hamstrings one at a time, then groin by pushing knees into the ground, stretch arms behind your head.
Lay on your back. Pull your left knee towards your chest and then rotate your hip out, trying to touch your pinky toe to the floor. At the same time, raise your right straight above head like you are trying to change a light bulb. Hold for 6-12 breaths and change sides.
Lic Lia Z.
Starting from the top of the body and working down, ensure I stretch for min of 5 mins after my morning exercise as an active cool down is so easy to fit into the day.
Anna Maria F.
Yoga is more than stretching. The right routine/instructor creates an environment where it is an experience. I can take the time to breathe, explore my body (instead of being in my head) an reflect.
I love yoga. If I don't have time to do a whole routine, then I will do a quick sun salutation or just a quick run through of my faves. This would include dead bug, lotus, mountain pose….so on and so forth. Just depends on what is sore.
Hello, dear Fabulous friend! My favorite one is a Puppydog pose from yoga. It's really great for neck and upper back. And I also like "Sun salutation", it warms up and stretches the whole body. Wishing you a great day 🍀
- Why is my body much more flexible in the evening than the morning?
- What’s the best order to stretch to become more flexible?
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?