Hi, I totally prefer before workout. It helps me set me my mood for working out and it's also important to get your body warmed up before workout. ALSO ALWAYS PUT ON SOME MUSIC. It seriously helps 🙂
Definitely before. It's really important to stretch before your workout and pay attention to it because if you don't you may harm yourself.
Both, it's always best to do stretching before so not to hurt or strain muscles. Then it's best to do a slow down stretching after working up to slow down heart rate and to easy and relax those muscles
I focus in stretching after warm up and at the end of my workout. At the beginning it is more gentle. To start I only go to my minimum and focus more on releasing tension. At the end of the workout I then focus on flexibility. As I train to gain flexibility my stretching workout will be a mix of active and passive stretch and last for 45 min to 1 hour.
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?
- Should we stretch during the morning or before to sleep or both?
- What is your favorite quick, easy stretch?