Right leg stretch bring you’re other leg in to you’re thigh. Than alternate to left.
Can find yin yoga in Down dog app. And choose Yin yoga with emphasis on hamstring stretch. They are all free till May 1.
I do understand your pain. I am dealing with a similar situation actually. I am not an expert of human body so I can tell you what worked for me so far.
I try to apply a core principle of Yin Yoga which basically about not forcing your body to do a certain posture but simply leave gravity to its job.
So in other words, put yourself in the respective position that you are doing and don't force. If you feel pain just put yourself in a more comfortable position until you feel your body works but there is no pain or high discomfort.
I hope it helps and don't forget that the more you often you do it the better results.
Wish you a beautiful day ♡♡♡
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?