Right leg stretch bring you’re other leg in to you’re thigh. Than alternate to left.
Can find yin yoga in Down dog app. And choose Yin yoga with emphasis on hamstring stretch. They are all free till May 1.
I do understand your pain. I am dealing with a similar situation actually. I am not an expert of human body so I can tell you what worked for me so far.
I try to apply a core principle of Yin Yoga which basically about not forcing your body to do a certain posture but simply leave gravity to its job.
So in other words, put yourself in the respective position that you are doing and don't force. If you feel pain just put yourself in a more comfortable position until you feel your body works but there is no pain or high discomfort.
I hope it helps and don't forget that the more you often you do it the better results.
Wish you a beautiful day ♡♡♡
- What time do you think it is best to do your stretches? In the morning , afternoon, or night?
- I would like to know how to have long term results after stretching my back muscles
- What’s your fave Stretch x
- What is the best time of the day to do yoga?
- What kind of stretch do you usually do? I need some ideas, please.
- Do you follow a stretching routine or make it up as you go? When do you stretch?
- Is it good to do the same things every day or should change exercises?
- Do you stretch after exercise ?
- What is the difference between streching and yoga. Many moves are similar
- Do you do this every day or do you miss some days? If you miss a day, how do you motivate to get in the routine again?