Right leg stretch bring you’re other leg in to you’re thigh. Than alternate to left.
Can find yin yoga in Down dog app. And choose Yin yoga with emphasis on hamstring stretch. They are all free till May 1.
I do understand your pain. I am dealing with a similar situation actually. I am not an expert of human body so I can tell you what worked for me so far.
I try to apply a core principle of Yin Yoga which basically about not forcing your body to do a certain posture but simply leave gravity to its job.
So in other words, put yourself in the respective position that you are doing and don't force. If you feel pain just put yourself in a more comfortable position until you feel your body works but there is no pain or high discomfort.
I hope it helps and don't forget that the more you often you do it the better results.
Wish you a beautiful day ♡♡♡
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?