You can also use a meditation app called headspace, it will talk to you and give you instructions for a successful meditation.
- When your muscles are sore or need attention what is your preferred way to stretch?
- What is the benefit of stretching and when should I do it?
- What are the 5 stretches you would recommend for an older (or more mature) woman? The aim is to maintain flexibility and build core strength.
- Does anybody have any tips on increasing your lung capacity and improving blood circulation in the body?
- When do you stretch?
I listen to music and paint for 🧘🏼♀️ meditation. Classical music 🎶 with no words works really well. Bach or Mozart 😊
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?