Nathana L E.
Ok as.. what? I think you get to decide. Don't seek permission from other people. Own it. Own your time. If you say its ok, it is ok.
Absolutely! The more effort and time you put into your goals, the faster you see your rewards, and the more you get out of it. Times aren’t restrictive, they’re simply goals.
Yes! I flex my routine to my needs. Some shorter items I use as timers, but others I do as long as I’m enjoying them, like puzzles, or stretching or a mealtime.
Totally! What matters is that you stick to your routine order every day to the point of memorization, and then if you'd like, you can perfect by sticking to exact times
Of course! I think you should do an activity for as long as is comfortable for you. If that's a little longer, great!
I suppose the only exception is if, say, your morning routine gets you ready in time for catching your bus to work. In that case, you may want to be careful not to overrun too much.
If you go over a minute doing what? I would think no matter what you are doing as long as you do it the best you can it’s fine
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?
- How many days would you stretch the same area? Or is there a plan for what areas to stretch in a certain order?