Nathana L E.
Ok as.. what? I think you get to decide. Don't seek permission from other people. Own it. Own your time. If you say its ok, it is ok.
Absolutely! The more effort and time you put into your goals, the faster you see your rewards, and the more you get out of it. Times aren’t restrictive, they’re simply goals.
Yes! I flex my routine to my needs. Some shorter items I use as timers, but others I do as long as I’m enjoying them, like puzzles, or stretching or a mealtime.
Totally! What matters is that you stick to your routine order every day to the point of memorization, and then if you'd like, you can perfect by sticking to exact times
Of course! I think you should do an activity for as long as is comfortable for you. If that's a little longer, great!
I suppose the only exception is if, say, your morning routine gets you ready in time for catching your bus to work. In that case, you may want to be careful not to overrun too much.
If you go over a minute doing what? I would think no matter what you are doing as long as you do it the best you can it’s fine
- Yea, what are the best stretches that include most body groups
- What’s your favorite way to stretch?
- What kind of stretching do you prefer ?
- Do you have a time of day you prefer to stretch?
- What is the best stretching exercise i can do?
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?