Ok as.. what? I think you get to decide. Don't seek permission from other people. Own it. Own your time. If you say its ok, it is ok.
- What stretching exercise do you recommend for a man who uses a computer for more than 8 hours a day while sitting on a chair?
- What stretches would you reccomend in the evening, before bed?
- Do you have a designated area in your home/routine for stretching?
- Whenever I wake up my body automatically stretches, so when I go to stretch there’s nothing to stretch. Is there any way to fix this problem?
- What are the regular stretches that you do everyday?
Yes! I flex my routine to my needs. Some shorter items I use as timers, but others I do as long as I’m enjoying them, like puzzles, or stretching or a mealtime.
Of course! I think you should do an activity for as long as is comfortable for you. If that's a little longer, great!
I suppose the only exception is if, say, your morning routine gets you ready in time for catching your bus to work. In that case, you may want to be careful not to overrun too much.
If you go over a minute doing what? I would think no matter what you are doing as long as you do it the best you can it’s fine
Totally! What matters is that you stick to your routine order every day to the point of memorization, and then if you'd like, you can perfect by sticking to exact times
Absolutely! The more effort and time you put into your goals, the faster you see your rewards, and the more you get out of it. Times aren’t restrictive, they’re simply goals.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?