Ok as.. what? I think you get to decide. Don't seek permission from other people. Own it. Own your time. If you say its ok, it is ok.
Yes! I flex my routine to my needs. Some shorter items I use as timers, but others I do as long as I’m enjoying them, like puzzles, or stretching or a mealtime.
Of course! I think you should do an activity for as long as is comfortable for you. If that's a little longer, great!
I suppose the only exception is if, say, your morning routine gets you ready in time for catching your bus to work. In that case, you may want to be careful not to overrun too much.
If you go over a minute doing what? I would think no matter what you are doing as long as you do it the best you can it’s fine
Totally! What matters is that you stick to your routine order every day to the point of memorization, and then if you'd like, you can perfect by sticking to exact times
Absolutely! The more effort and time you put into your goals, the faster you see your rewards, and the more you get out of it. Times aren’t restrictive, they’re simply goals.
- Does it get easier to get back up after stretching on the floor?
- I would like stretching exercises or recommendations that could be done in an office setting or even safely while driving or in an area with minimal space?
- Are there fast and easy stretches anyone knows?
- Does stretching make you more flexible?
- Stretches for hump back/text neck?
- Good stretches for lower back?
- Do you warm up before stretching?
- Why is it neck pain can be so easily reduced with regular stretching and yet it’s so often ignored?
- How do you guys manage to do the same routines every day?!? I have school on weekdays from 7 to 2:30 then on Monday’s and Thursday’s I have karate and on Tuesdays and Thursday’s I have drama club and volleyball on Fridays. My schedule changes daily so it’s really hard for me to establish a solid routine. Can you help? Thanks a million, xoxo
- Do you have the same stretching routine every day or do you focus on different areas each day?