I personally think that child’s pose, leg stretches, and shoulder stretches are the best. They tend to hit the exact spots I need to stretch out
- What exercises are good for the mornings?
- What is the best stretching routine to get me relaxed at night?
- When Do I half moon stretch ,My lower leg can’t be streght.what to do?
- What stretches should I do in the morning?
- Does anyone have an example of a good moving stretch (like yoga sun salutations) that I could try?
Personally, some stretches I really like to do and helps me are a downwards dog, stretching your legs, and your arms. A downwards dog will help your back. And stretching your arms and leg usually helps me feel kinda awake..tbh idk why but it just does. Also, I do these when I’m going to the gym.
Any stretches for the spine or that activate the lymphatic system.
Stretching like a Star – arms above head, legs spread apart and stretch.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?