I personally think that child’s pose, leg stretches, and shoulder stretches are the best. They tend to hit the exact spots I need to stretch out
Any stretches for the spine or that activate the lymphatic system.
Stretching like a Star – arms above head, legs spread apart and stretch.
Personally, some stretches I really like to do and helps me are a downwards dog, stretching your legs, and your arms. A downwards dog will help your back. And stretching your arms and leg usually helps me feel kinda awake..tbh idk why but it just does. Also, I do these when I’m going to the gym.
- Stretching always hurts more in the morning than it does later in the day when my body is more awake and warmed up. Is there a way to wake my body up faster in my morning routine without having to run around?
- Any suggestions for stretches I can incorporate at work without getting weird looks?
- 👀 I’ve never had anyone answer my questions here when I’ve asked. Do me a favor? Give me your best pep talk 😁 Inspire me 🙆🏻♀️🎉🖤
- What do you use to get more stretching exercises other than the 10 minutes of guided stretching on fabulous?
- Why is my body always sore. I don’t work out or anything but for some reason I always have sore muscles
- If ju can’t get a pose done correctly, do you skip it or do you keep trying every day? If so, how do you treat your self when you make it/don’t make it? Why?
- Yes. Can you give me some exemples of Stretch habits?
- in your experience have you found that one minute several times a day is enough to create a lasting change in flexibility for very tight muscles?
- Do you recommend stretching before warming up your muscles or the opposite?
- What parts of your body need the most stretching in the morning?