I feel it in my shoulders and my neck, sometimes in the back of my arms. I dont do much in order to releases the tension in those areas, but I would love some massages hahha
i keep all my tension in the middle of my back. so it hurts a lot everyday. so i do yoga to feel more relaxed. i love forward folds because thats where i feel my spine long and relaxed
Pretty much my whole body is tense. I try and massage it myself sometimes but I don’t think I know the most efficient way as I don’t know the best way to do it. I haven’t looked into it much. My back, my ankles, my neck, my chest, my shoulders, my jaw, my feet, my hands, my lower arms, my elbows, they all have tension in them right now as I feel a slight pain in all of those places. I usually ignore the little pain but since I am being asked I realize it more than usual. I wish I knew better ways to get the tension out.
Mine is also on my shoulders, and in my jaw, i clench my teeth so hard it is giving me alot of trouble , i deal with alot of extra pain even fight a constant tooth infection because of all the stress and tension i hold im my jaw.
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?
- Should we stretch during the morning or before to sleep or both?
- What is your favorite quick, easy stretch?