I feel it in my shoulders and my neck, sometimes in the back of my arms. I dont do much in order to releases the tension in those areas, but I would love some massages hahha
i keep all my tension in the middle of my back. so it hurts a lot everyday. so i do yoga to feel more relaxed. i love forward folds because thats where i feel my spine long and relaxed
Pretty much my whole body is tense. I try and massage it myself sometimes but I don’t think I know the most efficient way as I don’t know the best way to do it. I haven’t looked into it much. My back, my ankles, my neck, my chest, my shoulders, my jaw, my feet, my hands, my lower arms, my elbows, they all have tension in them right now as I feel a slight pain in all of those places. I usually ignore the little pain but since I am being asked I realize it more than usual. I wish I knew better ways to get the tension out.
Mine is also on my shoulders, and in my jaw, i clench my teeth so hard it is giving me alot of trouble , i deal with alot of extra pain even fight a constant tooth infection because of all the stress and tension i hold im my jaw.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?