Exercises which are usually good for the morning includes stretching of the arms, shoulders, legs, and stomach. Firstly, begin with clearing the mind from all clutter, i.e to silent the mind. Once this is done and you feel a sense of balance, then begin by doing some yoga stretches. This should take approximately 30 mins. When you are finished, drink a glass of water and relax your mind again. The best time for this morning routine is between 4am-5:30am, it helps you begin your day with a positive attitude which assist in getting things done happily rather than dragging through the day.
- Is stretching after running recommended?
- What is the best stretch to do for your c-spine and shoulder area?
- What’s your easiest and most effective stretching routine?
- What stretching exercise do you recommend for a man who uses a computer for more than 8 hours a day while sitting on a chair?
- What benefits have you noticed from stretching?
A 2km run after waking up would be a good one. It trains us to wake up early, and increase body strength, so that you would have a great morning start!
Whatever works for you that you will do! I used to run, now I walk briskly. I have the option to go the gym and do the tready or a class, if I feel the weather is really yuck. The best exercise is the one you will actually do, and it might vary depending on how you feel, wha else you have on your plate. Maybe morning isn’t your time but, for me, I get an energy boost first thing from exercise. If I put it off until later in the day, I inevitably find reasons not to do it. Just get moving!
There are so many options and it truly depends on what you are looking for? Weight loss? Stamina? Revitilization? Running, swimming and yoga, respectively are solid choices. Find what is right for you! Every other day, I box for 45 mins to build core and arm strength and it is different every day as I build up my tolerance for hitting a bag and non stop movement.
Stretches are good for waking up the body. Light push ups, sit ups and squating are good for increasing your blood flow, nourishing your body with oxygen.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?