I often do it with my eyes closed and count to 4 second to breathe in and stop for 2 second then breathe out and stop again for 2 second only continue the next circle. I repeatedly doing it for up to 4 or 6 times every day and night.
I do guided breathing exercises when I meditate through my Samsung Health app. It's extremely helpful when I'm anxious or have racing heart!
I like to inhale 5 and exhale 5 for a steady and calming breath. Another one I want to practice more is called box breathing where you inhale through your nose 4, hold 4, exhale out your mouth 4, hold 4 and repeat the cycle so I can recharge
I start with a deep breath filling my lungs to their capacity. As I breathe in I imagine energy flowing from the tip of my my head to my toes. As I release I imagine bad energies or negative feelings leaving me, not focusing on them but rather releasing tension in my physical body. As I continue breathing I try to regulate and take equal breaths each time. I do this till I feel more relaxed and look for things like tension leaving my shoulders and anxiety leaving my mind.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?