On days where I feel energetic enough to get up from bed, I would usually play basketball or run some laps around the park.
Lunges are a good dynamic stretch because they exercise your legs and keep you moving. They are easy but effective. They keep your muscles in your legs going and keeps the blood pumping.
Well I only use walking, but you can run or just do sport! A other good thing is to use is the 10minute stretch on fabulous
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?