I have a family history of back trouble so I'm careful to focus on strengthening and stretching my back. I have arthritis in my knees so I focus strengthening and stretching my legs in the knee area.
- What are the names of some new stretches to improve flexibility?
- What do you do so that the sounds of the routine and the bell at the end don’t make you lose your focus?
- What’s better, waxed floss or regular floss?
- What do you get out of meditating?
- How do you focus on one thing at once without getting overwhelmed?
I started for a few weeks with the stretching download on this app and now I have just downloaded and app called 30 Day Splits in order to do the front/back splits. It’s a goal to aim for so will keep me motivated. I’m already more flexible than I’ve ever been in my life in less than a month of using this app!
I’m not sure what different “kinds” of strectching there are. I have a routine I have accumulated over the years from dance classes and worouts that targets every muscle I can. If I do 30 secs on each stretch it takes me about 15mins. I think the main places that are missed often are the biceps, hips and inner thigh. I find sitting with legs crossed and lean over you legs is a great one you can do anytime. It’s hard to explain stretches but there are great articles online. If you search for some and try them out to see what your body needs and then add what you like to your routine.
- What are the best (
- When do you stretch for maximum benefit?
- How do I keep with the routines on a constantly changing schedule?
- What benefits have you noticed from stretching?
- Any healthy eating habits to share?
- What are other mediation apps can I use for free?
- What are the best (& easiest) stretches to do (especially for back)?
- I’m looking for a credible website that has instructions and photos/video of flexibility improving yoga poses. Any suggestions?
- What stretches are good for neck pain?
- What is your favourite way to stretch?