I have a family history of back trouble so I'm careful to focus on strengthening and stretching my back. I have arthritis in my knees so I focus strengthening and stretching my legs in the knee area.
- Any tips for preparing a fast and healthy breakfast? Preferably freshly made in the morning?
- Since organisation is good for your life, what you have to do to have it?
- Isn’t morning meditation making you feel sleepy?
- What do you do, if you want to stop early?
- How do you get back your focus if you are interrupted?
I started for a few weeks with the stretching download on this app and now I have just downloaded and app called 30 Day Splits in order to do the front/back splits. It’s a goal to aim for so will keep me motivated. I’m already more flexible than I’ve ever been in my life in less than a month of using this app!
I’m not sure what different “kinds” of strectching there are. I have a routine I have accumulated over the years from dance classes and worouts that targets every muscle I can. If I do 30 secs on each stretch it takes me about 15mins. I think the main places that are missed often are the biceps, hips and inner thigh. I find sitting with legs crossed and lean over you legs is a great one you can do anytime. It’s hard to explain stretches but there are great articles online. If you search for some and try them out to see what your body needs and then add what you like to your routine.
- Do you prefer the stretches that involve standing up or the ones on the floor? Or a combination?
- Do you repeat the same stretch routine each day, or do you mix it up depending on the day you’ve had?
- What do you find to be the best stretching routine, that won’t completely tire you out afterwards?
- Is stretching after my evening training good or not?
- As a diabetic and heart patient…..the boredom drives me nuts….❣️❣️ Facing getting a pacemaker…do they really help improve your energy level???
- Do you think stretching is more important at night or in the morning? Why?
- Is it better to stretch or use a roller?
- What kind of stretch routine do you find most beneficial?
- How long should a stretching routine last?
- What are the 5 stretches you would recommend for an older (or more mature) woman? The aim is to maintain flexibility and build core strength.