I start gentle, slowly stretching my arms, legs and back. Rolling my head, shoulders before reaching up and touching the sky. I breathe Calmly and slowly whilst doing these stretches. I allow my body to relax before reaching down and touching my toes, standing up I go onto my top toes with my arms in the air- I do this a couple of times. With one arm pointing up to the ceiling I lean to the side, stretching my lower back and sides. I do this a couple of times either side.
I love dance, and gymnastics, but since I do not currently have the time to stretch so deeply I do arms stretch, head rotation, back stretch, little bit of leg stretching, and breathing deeply is the number one tool!
Mostly back/arm stretches. I feel like I need those most since I work at a desk all day. Maybe I can find something to work my legs while I'm sitting
Usually stretching all my limbs and my stomach to lessen the fat and strengthen my running capacity and lifting strength.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?