I start gentle, slowly stretching my arms, legs and back. Rolling my head, shoulders before reaching up and touching the sky. I breathe Calmly and slowly whilst doing these stretches. I allow my body to relax before reaching down and touching my toes, standing up I go onto my top toes with my arms in the air- I do this a couple of times. With one arm pointing up to the ceiling I lean to the side, stretching my lower back and sides. I do this a couple of times either side.
I love dance, and gymnastics, but since I do not currently have the time to stretch so deeply I do arms stretch, head rotation, back stretch, little bit of leg stretching, and breathing deeply is the number one tool!
Mostly back/arm stretches. I feel like I need those most since I work at a desk all day. Maybe I can find something to work my legs while I'm sitting
Usually stretching all my limbs and my stomach to lessen the fat and strengthen my running capacity and lifting strength.
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?
- Should we stretch during the morning or before to sleep or both?
- What is your favorite quick, easy stretch?