I start gentle, slowly stretching my arms, legs and back. Rolling my head, shoulders before reaching up and touching the sky. I breathe Calmly and slowly whilst doing these stretches. I allow my body to relax before reaching down and touching my toes, standing up I go onto my top toes with my arms in the air- I do this a couple of times. With one arm pointing up to the ceiling I lean to the side, stretching my lower back and sides. I do this a couple of times either side.
I love dance, and gymnastics, but since I do not currently have the time to stretch so deeply I do arms stretch, head rotation, back stretch, little bit of leg stretching, and breathing deeply is the number one tool!
Mostly back/arm stretches. I feel like I need those most since I work at a desk all day. Maybe I can find something to work my legs while I'm sitting
Usually stretching all my limbs and my stomach to lessen the fat and strengthen my running capacity and lifting strength.
- Which combination is the best when you do 1 minute stretch?
- What’s the best one stretch for tight hip flexor muscles?
- What others have included in there stretching habits
- What is a great easy, quick stretch?
- How do you stretch your lower back?
- What are the best stretching exercises that you have seen positive results from?
- Stretches for lower back?
- Do you focus more on stretching before or after a workout?
- What is your favorite time of day to stretch?
- How do you stretch before yoga?