I start gentle, slowly stretching my arms, legs and back. Rolling my head, shoulders before reaching up and touching the sky. I breathe Calmly and slowly whilst doing these stretches. I allow my body to relax before reaching down and touching my toes, standing up I go onto my top toes with my arms in the air- I do this a couple of times. With one arm pointing up to the ceiling I lean to the side, stretching my lower back and sides. I do this a couple of times either side.
I love dance, and gymnastics, but since I do not currently have the time to stretch so deeply I do arms stretch, head rotation, back stretch, little bit of leg stretching, and breathing deeply is the number one tool!
Mostly back/arm stretches. I feel like I need those most since I work at a desk all day. Maybe I can find something to work my legs while I'm sitting
Usually stretching all my limbs and my stomach to lessen the fat and strengthen my running capacity and lifting strength.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?