- When do I know the stretch pain is me stretching properly versus hurting myself?
- Do you find the breaks between exercises to be really short?
- What do you focus on for the 1 minute? I feel like I need at least 3-5 minutes! Perhaps Fabulous did this to encourage us to try it and come to find ourselves going beyond 1 minute…
- Do you find yoga a good practice or is stretching enough?
- Any tips for injury prevention for stretching when you’re hyper flexible?
1. Clear sink
2. Fill sink with hot water and soap.
3. I should be able to find the soap under the sink but if it's not, I can (find solution like ask someone)
4. I plan cutlery, then
cups, plates, then pots, etc
5. I plan the drying process and putting everything away.
It's a simple example but it's what I do for anything outside my comfort zone. Break it down, plan it out.
I remember I want to build discipline and gain momentum.
I remember I want to love and respect myself and success through kinetics will get me there.
I remember I need more money to live the life I want and I’m no more scared to go get it.
I also remember how I want to take great care of all my dearest ones.
I also remember that I want to impact my society positively and help the less privileged in order to spread love & kindness as a culture.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?