1. Clear sink
2. Fill sink with hot water and soap.
3. I should be able to find the soap under the sink but if it's not, I can (find solution like ask someone)
4. I plan cutlery, then
cups, plates, then pots, etc
5. I plan the drying process and putting everything away.
It's a simple example but it's what I do for anything outside my comfort zone. Break it down, plan it out.
I remember I want to build discipline and gain momentum.
I remember I want to love and respect myself and success through kinetics will get me there.
I remember I need more money to live the life I want and I’m no more scared to go get it.
I also remember how I want to take great care of all my dearest ones.
I also remember that I want to impact my society positively and help the less privileged in order to spread love & kindness as a culture.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?