- What time of day is best for stretching?
- What is your stretch habit? I use the fabulous 10 minute and a few 3, 5 and 10 minute stretch routines I found on YouTube.
- Which is the best streching exercise
- How do you stretch those tight spots between your shoulder blades, hips, and glutes?
- I’m not very flexible, so even trying to stretch my legs is hard. What’s the easiest way to (somewhat) become more flexible?
1. Clear sink
2. Fill sink with hot water and soap.
3. I should be able to find the soap under the sink but if it's not, I can (find solution like ask someone)
4. I plan cutlery, then
cups, plates, then pots, etc
5. I plan the drying process and putting everything away.
It's a simple example but it's what I do for anything outside my comfort zone. Break it down, plan it out.
I remember I want to build discipline and gain momentum.
I remember I want to love and respect myself and success through kinetics will get me there.
I remember I need more money to live the life I want and I’m no more scared to go get it.
I also remember how I want to take great care of all my dearest ones.
I also remember that I want to impact my society positively and help the less privileged in order to spread love & kindness as a culture.
- What kind of moves are you doing concerning your back?
- What is the best stretching routine to get me relaxed at night?
- I’d like to learn longer stretches for my back.
- What is the best type of stretch for your back?
- Does anyone stretch before doing yoga? With my routines it seems pointless because they’re only intermediate and start off slow and build up to the more intense poses.
- What kind of stretches do you do?
- How to keep remembering why are you doing it, to keep wanting and being motivated?
- Do you do a specific stretching routine or program, or is it more general stretching?
- How do you stretch when you are in a chair?
- What kind of stretches do you find most helpful for someone with physical limitations?