1. Clear sink
2. Fill sink with hot water and soap.
3. I should be able to find the soap under the sink but if it's not, I can (find solution like ask someone)
4. I plan cutlery, then
cups, plates, then pots, etc
5. I plan the drying process and putting everything away.
It's a simple example but it's what I do for anything outside my comfort zone. Break it down, plan it out.
I remember I want to build discipline and gain momentum.
I remember I want to love and respect myself and success through kinetics will get me there.
I remember I need more money to live the life I want and I’m no more scared to go get it.
I also remember how I want to take great care of all my dearest ones.
I also remember that I want to impact my society positively and help the less privileged in order to spread love & kindness as a culture.
- Anybody have a fibro stretch routine ?
- Will it be more enjoyable if you do stretch habit with someone?
- How many times a day do you intentionally stretch?
- How do you do your stretches at work?
- Best way to stretch my lower back?
- Where do you focus your stretching and do you use specific exercises?
- What order do you stretch in? Which body parts do you work with first and/or most?
- What is a good upper back/neck stretch?
- I have severe back pain. I can barely sit with my legs straight, much less lean towards my toes. How can I gently stretch my hamstrings?
- Whats your best stretch pose and how long do you hold it for?