Because though i have not seen the progress i know i have to start somewhere. It may be hard to keep thinking that but the end goal is you wont even notice the changes happening you will just become more flexible without realising it then when it hits you youll be so proud so dont put pressure on yourself it will happy
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?