If you want, you can follow a short stretch/yoga video on youtube. Other stretch ideas: bend forward while sitting/standing, try splits and maybe a seal stretch where you lay down on your stomach and push off the ground backwards to stretch your back.
First, reach up to the sky. Touch the clouds with your finger tips. After 10 seconds, lean to the right and hold. 10 seconds. Then to the left. Then bend one arm behing your head and hold your elbow. 10 seconds. Then the other. 10 seconds.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?