Im trying mostly work on my legs and back. that means trying to reach fulfilly to the edge of my feet. Its important to not hurt yourself and do it slowly. 🌿
Stretches! Find stretches for your arms, legs, back, core/ abdomen, shoulders, writers, calf’s, angles, buttock muscles, do some head circles and shoulder/ arm circles. Learn some simple yoga poses like child’s pose, downward dog, warrior 2. Also be sure to check out CrossFit stretches. Take a walk and stretch out your legs. If you want to be really advance look up on YouTube how to learn the splits or a bridge like a gymnast. Remember start out simple! Just start with like 10 stretches a day and everyday increase a stretch by time or religion, and slowly add on a variety of stretches. You can even do stretches in your bed to help you wake up. I do this and it works for me
Squats are good as you can get your blood pumping for a short time. Yoga is also good to stretch yourself out. A morning walk is refreshing and getting sunlight is good for your health.
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?