I love any type of stretch. It makes me feel so good about myself. One stretch I would recommend is the child’s pose. It give you a very deep But yet calm full stretch
I'm not an expert on stretches. I repeat the stretches they taught us during PE, but we don't really know their names, so instead I'll describe it: It's that one stretch where you grab your hands, and stretch above your head and into the sky on your tip toes. I can practically feel my bones realigning. It stretches the essentials and feels satisfying.
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?