I love any type of stretch. It makes me feel so good about myself. One stretch I would recommend is the child’s pose. It give you a very deep But yet calm full stretch
I'm not an expert on stretches. I repeat the stretches they taught us during PE, but we don't really know their names, so instead I'll describe it: It's that one stretch where you grab your hands, and stretch above your head and into the sky on your tip toes. I can practically feel my bones realigning. It stretches the essentials and feels satisfying.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?